No Limits, Only Possibilities
What a child wears to school reflects his/her attitude to learning; it portrays the school’s ethos and shared positive values. We have a smart uniform that the children have to wear.
The school colours are red, white and grey.
Winter Uniform - Years 1-6
- Black / grey tailored / pleated trousers / shorts (no leggings, lycra based trousers or other types of trouser)
- Grey skirt / pinafore
- White Polo shirt (Years 1 and 2)
- White shirt / blouse (Years 3-6)
- School tie (Years 3-6 only)
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey / black / white socks or tights
Summer Uniform - Years 1-6
- Same as Winter uniform
- Red / white checked dress or skirt
- Grey / black shorts
All clothing, including shoes should be marked with the child’s name as many items of clothing are the same size and make.
- Sensible black shoes with flat soles No heels, boots or bright / extra long laces.
- Sandals may be worn in the summer but must not be open toed or have a sling back feature. These types of sandals do not provide sufficient support for the foot and can be a health & safety hazard.
It is important pupils wear the correct clothing for physical activities. PE kit should be worn to school on your child’s designated PE day.
- Blue / black / grey shorts or tracksuit (depending on the time of year)
- T-shirt in their house colours (Andrew – Blue. Patrick – Green. David – Yellow. George – Red)
- Black plimsolls or trainers
School uniform can be purchased from TFS School & Dancewear Shop in Dartford.
TFS School & Dancewear
45 Spital Street
Phone: 01322 291 838