No Limits, Only Possibilities
What a child wears to school reflects his/her attitude to learning; it portrays the school’s ethos and shared positive values. We have a smart uniform that the children have to wear.
The school colours are red, white and grey. Ties are not necessary in KS1.
Winter Uniform Key Stages 1 & 2
- Black / grey tailored / pleated trousers / shorts (no leggings, Lycra based trousers or other types of trousers)
- Grey skirt / pinafore
- White Polo shirt (Key Stage 1)
- Grey / red sweatshirt or cardigan
- White shirt / blouse (Key Stage 2)
- School tie (Key Stage 2)
- Grey / black / white socks or tights
Summer Uniform Key Stages 1 & 2
- Same as Winter uniform
- Red / white checked dress or skirt
- Grey / black shorts
All clothing, including shoes should be marked with the child’s name as many items of clothing are the same size and make.
- Sensible black shoes with flat soles No heels, boots or bright / extra long laces.
- Sandals may be worn in the summer but must not be open toed or have a sling back feature. These types of sandals do not provide sufficient support for the foot and can be a health & safety hazard.
It is important pupils wear the correct clothing for physical activities. PE kit should be worn to school on your child’s designated PE day.
- Blue / black / grey shorts or tracksuit (depending on the time of year)
- T-shirt in their house colours (Andrew – Blue. Patrick – Green. David – Yellow. George – Red)
- Black plimsolls or trainers